Sunday, October 19, 2014

BETA ~ Jasinda Wilder

I had the privilege of reading the arc for BETA by Jasinda Wilder.

HOLY HOTNESS!!! If you loved ALPHA ~ you will be blown away with BETA. It's not often that the subsequent books in a series are better than the original, but that is definitely the case with BETA. ALPHA was awesome...but BETA is mind-blowing!!!

I literally could not put it down and couldn't turn the pages fast enough.

If you haven't been turned on by Roth...Get ALPHA now so you're ready for BETA's release on Tuesday Oct. 21st.


Synopsis

Roth and I are on an open-ended tour of the world. Roth being Roth, this means missionary in Morocco, reverse cowgirl in Calcutta, bent over the bow of a houseboat in Hanoi, slow and sleepy on St. John. Anywhere and everywhere, in every conceivable position, and some I didn't know were possible.

Life was pretty incredible.

Until I woke up in his chateau in France, alone. On the bed next to me was a note. There were only four words:

He belongs to me.

***This book contains sexual scenes and situations that may make some readers uncomfortable.***




Buy link ~ Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment