Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Release ~ Knowing Beth by Kathy O'Rourke


Knowing Beth by Kathy O'Rourke 
Book One in the Men of Nirvana Flats Series. 

Beth: A young woman in trouble. 
Parker: A man with a sad secret. 
Was it just an accident that they met? Or something else? 
Can Parker and his crew help Beth handle her past demons? Can Beth help Parker deal with his painful past? 

**************** 
The Nirvana Flats Motorcycle club finds her alone at a gas station in the middle of nowhere, broken and afraid. She begs them to leave her alone but something in her eyes and the way she is acting tells them there is much more to her story. 

Parker: 
“What is she doing here all alone with nothing? Who hurt her like this? “Her name is Beth and as she kneels at my feet, a small bundle of curly blonde hair with tears running down her face, I know I can’t leave her out here on her own. I just can’t. Picking her up, I deposit her on the back of my bike. “You’re coming with us.” 

Beth: 
“Where are you taking me?” I can’t believe I’m on his bike with my head resting on his back. Damn it, what am I doing? I just let myself get kidnapped and didn’t even put up a fight. I’m a complete idiot. Then I look out into my beloved desert and a feeling of calmness comes over me. I know I made it through the last three years, I can make it through this. 

The men’s story continues in Book Two: Thanking Stars. Release date Christmas 2014. 

WARNING: This ebook contains adult situations and content along with explicit language and is not suitable for readers under the age of 18. 


Knowing Beth (The Men of Nirvana Flats Series Book 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment