Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Mephisto Series by Annabel Joseph

Today I'm showcasing the series that introduced me to the writing of Annabel Joseph ~ The Mephisto Series. The story of Mephisto, Molly, and her Master, Clayton. Their lives are intricately woven together.
This BDSM novel depicts the "total power exchange". It is an intense, highly erotic, and emotional series. I was consumed with this series until I finished it. The story contains acts of sadism, objectification, orgasm denial and speech restriction, caging, anal play and double penetration, BDSM punishment and discipline, M/f, M/m/f, M/m, orgy and group sexual encounters, voyeurism, and limited circumstances of dubious consent.
I highly recommend this series, as well as all of Ms. Joseph's books. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment